Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

10 Random Facts About Me

10 Random Facts About Me

Hello, Gorgeous!  a
Today's post is all about getting to know me.  '15 random facts about me' tag will surely help us get more close as friends.  So here they go.
#1:  I'm a Mumbaikar!
Yes! I'm a Mumbaikar.  I stay in the heart of India. I'm way too attached to this city. i was born and am brought up in this city, by this city. ( Only mumbaikars can feel the emotions of being a part of this city)

#2:  I'm super afraid of animals
Yes, let them be cats or dogs, or even an ant! I scream the hell out if they mess up with me. but i always wanted to adopt a Toy poodle.. why are they so cute?

#3:  I'm a BIG fan of BubzBeauty
I adore her! a she's  so bubbly and humorous! and yes I've got the toy poodle craze because of DOMO!
#4:  I'm teeny-tiny
I'm just 5 feet tall. Well, that's okay when compared to my age. (That's what i say to console myself, when i crib about my height)

#5:  I consider myself the BIGGEST fan of Shah Rukh Khan

#6:  I love CHANNING TATUM!

#7: I cannot dance

#8: I own a Galaxy Grand phone

#9:  My all time favourite food is - DONUTS!

#10: I a BLOGGING AND YEAH, HOW CAN I FORGET MY FOLLOWERS? I a THEM TOO.



No comments:

Post a Comment